Student Ambassador Program Admission 2010 at LeapEd Knowledge Solutions
Introduction : The Student Ambassador Programme is exclusively for potential students who have great leadership qualities and a desire to positively conduct Tasks,Student Ambassador will give you the opportunity to be a part of a nation-wide cohort of leaders who will collectively build a movement to educate and inform students about information security, thus making web a safer place.Â We are looking for enthusiastic students to join the new Student Ambassador program to experience and learn entrepreneurship in campus. The student should be a self starter, energetic, outgoing, goal-oriented, organized, creative, and able to think critically.
Eligibility : Over 17 years of age.
* Studying a Full-time course at any University/College in India.
* Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Student.
* Related to a Technical Team/Community in the college.
Responsibilities of Student Ambassador : Your short term goals will include:
* Conduct at least 1 technical session in a Student Tech Club.
* Maintain a technology-related blog.
Benefits for Ambassadors : As an Student Ambassador, a host of benefits are available:
* Welcome Kit
* Exclusive Technical events.
* Goodies and certificate of appreciation
* Networking opportunities
* Technical training & resources
* Internship & Recruitment announcements for top-performers
* Scholarships and Rewards
How To Join :
* First batch of Ambassadors launched in November 2010. Fill the form on this page and we will contact you with further instructions.
* Limited seats available in this round, Registration closes November 15th,2010.
Email : bhavna.sethi(AT)leaped.in
Contact Number : +91 958222 8376
Source : http://www.studentambassador.in/